Residential Floor Care in Fort Lauderdale
Mint Marble and Stone Restoration, LLC has over 26 years of experience in marble, terrazzo, stone, and concrete polishing and restoration for residential homes working on jobs like bathrooms, driveways, countertops, entryways, and private yachts. Our company has established a unique process utilizing special techniques for all jobs that result in a desirable finish. Our experience leaves all our customers with a “WOW” facial expression.
Residential Floor Care and Restoration with the Everlast Guard System
Mint Marble and Stone Restoration is an exclusive provider of the Everlast Stone Guard System that delivers long-lasting results to your stone surfaces. The use of the Everlast Floor System for your restoration and polishing work will give you a better clarity and more reflective surface after polishing. We also provide cleaning, sealing, crack repair, and stain removal services for marble, granite, travertine, terrazzo, and other natural stone surfaces. When your stone surfaces become dull and scratched it is time to consider the Everlast Stone Guard System; you will be happy with the results!
Other Residential Floor Care Services from Mint Marble & Stone Restoration
We treat each residential marble and stone restoration job with a unique respect for the value of the stones and the condition that is going to be most desirable for the owner. We work on floors, kitchens, bathrooms, driveways, pool decks, countertops, and yachts for our home projects and deliver the following services:
- Grinding – We eliminate deep scratches and uneven tile edges using a diamond abrasive pad and water to keep the dust down.
- Honing – We eliminate minor scratches from normal wear and tear using less abrasive pads, also without any dust.
- Polishing – This service will enhance the sheen of the stone and protect the marble or stone from everyday traffic and spills.
- Cleaning – We focus on removing dirt, stains, and bacteria along with excess waxing buildup and polymers that have become embedded over time.
- Sealing – Once we are done with our work we provide a seal to preserve the natural stone.
- Color Enhancing – Our penetrating sealer products using the Everlast Stone Guard System also deliver enhancement to color.
- Stripping – We remove the topical coatings that block the ability for your stone to naturally reflect.
- Grout Cleaning and Sealing – Grout is known to collect dirt and debris, which takes away from the quality look of your stone. Our patented Everlast system helps clean grout lines to look like new.