Restaurant Floor Care & Restoration Services in Fort Lauderdale
Mint Marble and Stone Restoration has over 26 years of experience in restaurant floor care restoration and polishing services including marble, terrazzo, stone, and concrete.
- We work when you need us.
- Expert professionals will restore and protect your floors.
Our quality service will leaves all your customers and guests with a “WOW” facial expression.
Restaurant Floor Care & Restoration with the Everlast Floor System
Mint Marble Stone Restoration is an exclusive provider of the Everlast Floor System that delivers long lasting results to your stone surfaces. The use of the Everlast system for your restaurant floor maintenance restoration and polishing work will give you a better clarity and more reflective surface after polishing. We also provide cleaning, sealing, crack repair, and stain removal services for marble, granite, travertine, terrazzo and other natural stone surfaces. When your stone surfaces in your restaurant floors become dull and scratched, it is time to consider the Everlast Floor System. You will be happy with the results that our team will deliver.
Other Restaurant Floor Care & Restoration Services
We treat your Restaurant Floor Care & Restoration job with a unique respect for the value of the stones and the condition that is going to be most desirable for your guests, visitors, and patrons. We work on floors, entryways, bathrooms, and other highly trafficked areas and deliver the following commercial floor care services without dust or disruption to your business:
- Grinding – we eliminate deep scratches and uneven tile edges using a diamond abrasive pad and water to keep the dust down.
- Honing – we eliminate minor scratches from normal wear and tear using less abrasive pads and also without any dust.
- Polishing – this service will enhance the sheen of the stone and protect the marble or stone from everyday traffic and spills.
- Cleaning – We focus on removing dirt, stains, and bacteria along with excess wax buildup and polymers that have become embedded over time.
- Sealing – once we are done with our work we provide a seal to preserve the natural stone.
- Color Enhancing – our penetrating sealer products using the Everlast Stone Guard System also deliver enhancement to color.
- Stripping – we remove the topical coatings that block the ability for your stone to reflect naturally.
- Grout Cleaning and Sealing – grout is known to collect dirt and debris, which takes away from the quality look of your stone. Our patented Everlast system helps clean grout lines to look like new.
Mint Marble and Stone teams will also work during certain times if it’s easier to help keep the traffic of the restaurant traffic from being interrupted. We can also work during normal restaurant hours by segmenting the job, which will ensure no downtime and minimal distractions or noises for those who pass.